[cmake-developers] VS 10 Windows CE support (was: WINCE, VS: Make the Visual Studio 10+ generator Windows CE)

Bach, Pascal pascal.bach at siemens.com
Mon Sep 15 12:23:39 EDT 2014

> Done.  Thanks for your work on this!
>
> In order to keep things working, we will need nightly testing.
> Would you be able to run it?

We already have a build machine running.
http://open.cdash.org/viewSite.php?siteid=10948&project=1&currenttime=1410742800

Currently we are just building CMake Nightly using VS12. But it's the only machine with VS12 that I see until now.
My goal is to extend this to also run some more tests, especially for WindowsCE.

> Take a look at Tests/CMakeLists.txt for mention of VSWinStorePhone.
> Something like that should be created for WindowsCE too.  Then one
> will need to set up nightly testing on a machine with the proper
> toolchain installed for this.

Ok I will have a look at that.

Pascal