[cmake-developers] Alternate if() without implicit variable expansion

Nils Gladitz nilsgladitz at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 11:52:10 EDT 2014

On 11.09.2014 17:39, Brad King wrote:
> On 09/11/2014 11:35 AM, Nils Gladitz wrote:
>> Thanks for the walk through.
>>
>> I am a bit stuck on removing the CMP0054 changes from
>> cmConditionEvaluator.cxx part given that file is new and didn't exist
>> without the changes.
> The file should exist, just remove the CMP0054 parts from it
> and amend the commit.

I might be missing something obvious.

cmConditionEvaluator.cxx doesn't exist without the CMP0054 changes
because I created it after I did most of the CMP0054 changes.
Since most of the changes are replacements rather than plain additions
*removing* those changes would mean having to restore those code parts
which however used to be in cmIf.cxx rather than cmConditionEvaluator.cxx.

Nils