[cmake-developers] Alternate if() without implicit variable expansion

Nils Gladitz nilsgladitz at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 11:35:42 EDT 2014

On 11.09.2014 15:28, Brad King wrote:
> First rewrite the branch to squash your updates back into
> the first commit, leaving all my CMP0054 warning commits
> later in the topic.  Then start a new branch from the
> squashed commit containing only your part of the changes.
> Note the sha1 of this commit, say a01b2c3.  Then edit it
> to *remove* the changes besides the refactoring

Thanks for the walk through.

I am a bit stuck on removing the CMP0054 changes from
cmConditionEvaluator.cxx part given that file is new and didn't exist
without the changes.

I'll redo the refactoring part manually from scratch if I can't figure
out something better.

Might take me a bit; I haven't had much experience with those git
aspects yet.

Nils