[cmake-developers] Alternate if() without implicit variable expansion

Nils Gladitz nilsgladitz at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 09:50:40 EDT 2014

On 09/05/2014 03:31 PM, Brad King wrote:
> You can use "run_cmake_command" to run arbitrary cmake command-line
> signatures and still use the rest of the infrastructure.

Ok. I just thought it would be nice to distinguish tests that don't
configure a project. (Headline for RunCMake is "This directory contains
tests that run CMake to configure a project but do not actually build
anything.")

E.g. have a well defined set of tests which are generator independent as
well.

Nils