[cmake-developers] Windows shader compile options

Christopher Maughan mornymorny at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 08:28:38 EDT 2014

I've been playing with the Windows shader options.  I can see that it's now
possible to set the following:

set_property(SOURCE ${PIXELSHADER_FILES} PROPERTY VS_SHADER_TYPE Pixel)
set_property(SOURCE ${VERTEXSHADER_FILES} PROPERTY VS_SHADER_TYPE Vertex)

Which is cool, but I can't see if there's a way to specify the other
options to the shader compiler, such as output header file, shader model,
etc.  Is there a way to do that, or is it a TODO?