[cmake-developers] Integrate fixdep for kconfig

Sam H. samho5888 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 07:18:00 EDT 2014

Hi,

I would like to use kconfig from Linux for my project settings.
So I integrate fixdep tools into CMake for parsing CONFIG_xxx key words
and set proper dependency of files that are generated by kconfig.
My scratch is attached.

However, here come some issues.
1. The codes from fixdep is declared as GPL. But CMake use BSD.
2. fixed use mmap(). But this API is not support well on Windows.

So could any expert in CMake development give me some recommendations?

Thanks,
Sam