[cmake-developers] vs-nsight-tegra-generator topic

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Fri Sep 19 10:28:01 EDT 2014

On 09/16/2014 06:11 PM, Mourad Boufarguine wrote:
> So, today I tried the next branch with the new NSight stuff.

Great, thanks for testing it out.

> 1>  (...)/arm-linux-androideabi/bin/ld.bfd.exe: cannot find -l-lGLESv1_CM

This should fix it:

 VS: Fix Tegra-Android platform linking of libraries by name
 http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=72612e2e

> I noticed these minor differences
>
> * Java files are declared using JCompile xml tags instead of None tags (using cmake)
> * some special files are declared using AndroidBuild xml tags
>   (AndroidManifest.xml, build.xml, project.properties, proguard.cfg, res\values\strings.xml ...)

Interesting.  I started with an IDE-generated project file to
see what the generator needs to produce.  What version of
Nsight Tegra are you using?