[cmake-developers] How to get a nightly build process going.

Chuck Atkins chuck.atkins at kitware.com
Mon Sep 1 14:35:41 EDT 2014

Back on topic...

> Solaris 10 + SolarisStudio
> http://open.cdash.org/buildSummary.php?buildid=3470493
> No build failures, 4 test failures
>
> Solaris 10 + GCC (from OpenCSW)
> http://open.cdash.org/buildSummary.php?buildid=3470687
> No build failures, 5 test failures

I dug more into the test failures.  3 of the failures were due to a borked
mercurial install on the machine, i.e. not a cmake problem but a system
problem, which has since been fixed.  Another was a FindGTK2 bug, which I
just pushed a fix to next for.  Given the _Bool fix and GTK2 fix, all tests
should pass for nightly next on Solaris + suncc, and 1 failure for Solaris
+ GCC.

So once you get your nightly submissions set up, I would expect a clean
Solaris Studio build and test and a clean GCC build with 1 test failure.