[cmake-developers] Cross compile tests on open.cdash.org

Bach, Pascal pascal.bach at siemens.com
Mon Sep 1 03:52:46 EDT 2014

Hi

I would for a start suggest to run the tests in a simulator.
The simplest thing to set up would be to have a cross compile on linux and the run the tests using qemu.

> It would require someone to setup dashboard clients as well:
> http://www.cmake.org/cmake/resources/testing.html.   Would you be able
> to run clients like that?

I'm currently clarifying if we can provide some build/test machines.
I would like to be able to provide a
Linux x86 -> Linux ARM
and a
Windows 64bit -> Windows CE ARM
build including target/simulator to run the tests on.
But I can't promise yet.

- Pascal