[cmake-developers] Proposed patch for FindMPI.cmake (Intel MPI)

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Thu Oct 30 12:28:51 EDT 2014

On 10/30/2014 10:41 AM, Thompson, KT wrote:
> Please find below a proposed patch that addresses this bug:
> (FindMPI.cmake fails to properly detect Intel MPI 5.0.1).

Thanks.  I've linked this thread from the issue.

There are many invocations of the mpi compiler in the module,
but the patch only deals with two of them.  We may need to
instead refactor the module to put calls to execute_process
inside a helper macro.  Then the macro could add this extra
check for the workaround.