[cmake-developers] Help enabling libssh2 in cmake

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Thu Oct 30 10:30:31 EDT 2014

On 10/29/2014 04:27 PM, Jameson Merkow wrote:
> I am working on adding libssh2 support into cmake

Great!

> change for libssh2_free to libssh2_free2 in ssh.c

Try building against a system-installed curl by enabling
CMAKE_USE_SYSTEM_CURL.  That should be much more recent
than the version that comes in CMake and may have fixed
some problems.

I have been working slowly toward updating the version
of curl that comes in our source tree but it is not ready
yet.