[cmake-developers] FindBoost.cmake cannot find some libraries when cross-compiling

Guillaume Papin guillaume.papin at parrot.com
Wed Oct 29 09:09:51 EDT 2014

Great,

Happy to contribute to CMake.
- Guillaume
________________________________
From: Chuck Atkins [chuck.atkins at kitware.com]
Sent: 26 October 2014 05:18
To: Guillaume Papin
Cc: cmake-developers at cmake.org
Subject: Re: [cmake-developers] FindBoost.cmake cannot find some libraries when cross-compiling

Guillaume,

Nice patch!  Good detail in the commit message.  I make a few minor tweaks for typos and tense, but other than that, it's good.  Pushed to stage as 'find-boost-no-reroot' and merged to next for testing.  We'll keep an eye on the dashboards and fix as needed but I don't anticipate any issues.

Thanks for the patch!
- Chuck