[cmake-developers] FindBoost.cmake cannot find some libraries when cross-compiling

Chuck Atkins chuck.atkins at kitware.com
Sun Oct 26 00:18:10 EDT 2014

Guillaume,

Nice patch!  Good detail in the commit message.  I make a few minor tweaks
for typos and tense, but other than that, it's good.  Pushed to stage as
'find-boost-no-reroot' and merged to next for testing.  We'll keep an eye
on the dashboards and fix as needed but I don't anticipate any issues.

Thanks for the patch!
- Chuck

On Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 4:09 AM, Guillaume Papin <guillaume.papin at parrot.com