[cmake-developers] [CMake 0015218]: Option to forward signals to running test subprocesses

Mantis Bug Tracker mantis at public.kitware.com
Fri Oct 24 20:09:15 EDT 2014

The following issue has been SUBMITTED.
Reported By:                Zach Mullen
Assigned To:
Project:                    CMake
Issue ID:                   15218
Category:                   CTest
Reproducibility:            N/A
Severity:                   feature
Date Submitted:             2014-10-24 20:09 EDT
It would be great to have an option when running ctest that would forward
signals (or a subset of signals) down to the running test processes. My main use
case for this is that I would like for my test processes to cleanly shut down
when the outer ctest process gets a SIGINT from being ctrl+c'd by the user.

Issue History
Date Modified    Username       Field                    Change