[cmake-developers] Fixes to the FindwxWidgets module

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 09:03:48 EDT 2014

On Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 2:51 AM, sean d'epagnier <seandepagnier at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have recently been working on wxQT which allows wxWidgets to sit on top
> of Qt (and thus target otherwise unsupported platforms like android and ios)
>
> I found the FindwxWidgets module had a slight bug, but was not revealed
> until I attempted to build applications which use wxQT.  I have corrected
> it with the attached patch.
>
> As I use Modules/FindwxWidgets.cmake but not Modules/UsewxWidgets.cmake, I
> don't think the recent change will work, further, my change corrects more
> problems.   I believe the commit "e6fa6e60f6330ddf60294a0d9a6ed4cb3f27d4c4"
> is probably not needed after my patch  applied.

I'm not a REGEX expert, I usually just figure out what I need when I need
it :) The first half of the patch looks fine to me as it seems to be just
dealing with the end of a line or the "last flag".

I planned on implementing the 2nd half of your patch myself but was
informed that current users may be expecting a list there which is why I
moved the conversion from ";" to " " in the UsewxWidgets file.

Thanks,
Richard