[cmake-developers] Any ideas for accessing the Dart source code?

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Wed Oct 8 13:43:53 EDT 2014

On 10/08/2014 01:34 PM, Alan W. Irwin wrote:
> Thanks.  That is a step in the right direction, but there are more mentions of
> dart then you have dealt with so far. See the results from
>
> ctest --help-full
>
> (at least for version 3.0.2).

According to:

 $ git grep -i dart -- Help Modules

the remaining mentions of "Dart" are in:

* The FindDart module which we have to keep for compatibility.
  It is only linked from the list of available modules.

* The Dart module which we have to keep for compatibility, and
  whose documentation says so and refers to the CTest module.

* Discussion of the DartConfiguration.tcl configuration file,
  which is actually for configuring CTest (it's historical).

There is no text left that suggests using "Dart" for anything
in the ctest(1) manual.