[cmake-developers] Improving the version selection behavior of EXACT

Rolf Eike Beer eike at sf-mail.de
Tue Oct 7 17:18:14 EDT 2014

Am Dienstag, 7. Oktober 2014, 14:03:57 schrieb Brad King:
> On 10/06/2014 04:04 PM, Rolf Eike Beer wrote:
> > Topic FPHSA_exact_version pushed to next.
>
> Thanks.  The impl looks okay to me.  Please look at extending
> the FindPackageTest with a case to cover this.  It already has
> at least one case for FPHSA.  Alternatively you could add cases
> to RunCMake.find_package if that proves easier.

I extended RunCMake.FPHSA ;) And found an unrelated bug along the way.

Once this is settled I would like to change the run_cmake implementation to
allow for an explicitely named include. It hurts me to drop many identical
test files in the directories for no good reason. But for that I wait until the
dust has settled.

FPHSA also has some needless variable expansion that I would like to get rid
of, too.

Eike