[cmake-developers] [update]: CPack IFW generator

Konstantin Podsvirov konstantin at podsvirov.pro
Sun Oct 5 05:18:33 EDT 2014

Hello dear developers!
Hello Brad!
Hello Nils!

Straight to the point: Brad please apply my changes!

There are only two commits.

CPackIFW: Search algorithm update
http://git.podsvirov.pro/?p=kitware/cmake.git;a=commit;h=f9f748745c6f4ef5b2dbf6d0732bc67a23d1cc63

And

CPackIFW: Added support for multiple repositories
http://git.podsvirov.pro/?p=kitware/cmake.git;a=commit;h=ed9684a22cf4babeaa1f9083f4061d789e513ba9

And now for more details.

First: I got rid of CPACKE_IFW_*_EXECUTABLE_FOUND variables (this has already been asked Nils).

Secondly: I've added support for multiple repositories (this is a very nice and useful for related and large
projects function). Also you can now configure protected repository.

Brad, I was very careful and did not make critical changes.
I spent testing locally on their projects and I all works well.
I hope that my changes will be applied and will have to be tested and will be included in CMake version 3.1.0-RC1.

Regards,
Konstantin Podsvirov