[cmake-developers] iOS support

Florent Castelli florent.castelli at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 02:47:37 EDT 2014

Thanks for the detailed information.
My "hackweek" starts on Monday and I'll start working on these issues then.
I'll work on finding a way to unify toolchain files for simulator and
devices first. I don't think I'll try to work on iOS8 features since my
company is shipping for iOS6 and there are so many things to do :)
Though, I'm not really an iOS developer, there's probably a ton of things
I'll miss. But I have great devs in my company and I'm sure it'll be okay!

I'll keep you updated of my progress during the week and hopefully, I won't
have to call for help here too often :)

/Orphis