[cmake-developers] pause on new topics please

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Sun Mar 9 10:40:19 EDT 2014

On 3/5/2014 3:59 PM, Brad King wrote:
> The topic will likely conflict with most other changes.
> After it is clean I will merge it to master and lift the
> freeze.  Then all active topics can be rebased on it to
> resolve the conflicts.

We finally got all the dashboard trouble from the topic worked
out and I've just merged it to master as of commit ad9f0d83.
Please rebase topics on that commit or later and proceed with
development as normal.  Thanks for your patience.

-Brad

P.S. For those in other threads waiting for me to apply patches
I will get to them after the weekend.