[cmake-developers] [ANNOUNCE] CMake 3.0.0 Released.

Kornel Benko kornel at lyx.org
Wed Jun 11 04:52:09 EDT 2014

Am Dienstag, 10. Juni 2014 um 17:14:31, schrieb Robert Maynard <robert.maynard at kitware.com>
> On behalf of myself, Ken, Bill, Brad, David, Alex, Eike, Steve, Zach, Ben,
> Peter, Nils, and the rest of the CMake team from all around the world, we are
> pleased to announce that CMake 3.0.0 is now available for download at:
>   http://www.cmake.org/files/v3.0/?C=M;O=D

Running tests I got some errors:

The following tests FAILED:
        344 - RunCMake.CommandLine (Failed)
        348 - CTestTestMemcheckDummyPurify (Failed)
        349 - CTestTestMemcheckDummyValgrind (Failed)
        354 - CTestTestMemcheckDummyValgrindPrePost (Failed)
        357 - CTestTestMemcheckDummyValgrindIgnoreMemcheck (Failed)
        395 - CMake.If (Failed)
Errors while running CTest

Test RunCMake.CommandLine:
	E_sleep-one-tenth - FAILED:
	actual-err> Unknown sleep time format "0.1".

Setting env LC_ALL=C, this test pass.

The same is valid for the other memcheck tests.

E.g. test CTestTestMemcheckDummyPurify (without setting LC_ALL):
	Test Fail Reason:
	Required regular expression not found.Regex=[
	1/1 MemCheck #1: RunCMake \.+   Passed +[0-9]+\.[0-9]+ sec

The test 'CMake.If' fails with
	Guessing configuration NoConfig
	No tests were found!!!'

	Kornel