[cmake-developers] [CMake 0014992]: Green Hills' MULTI generator

Mantis Bug Tracker mantis at public.kitware.com
Wed Jun 25 18:56:56 EDT 2014

The following issue has been SUBMITTED.
http://www.cmake.org/Bug/view.php?id=14992
Reported By:                Geoff
Assigned To:
Project:                    CMake
Issue ID:                   14992
Category:                   CMake
Reproducibility:            N/A
Severity:                   feature
Date Submitted:             2014-06-25 18:56 EDT
There is an IDE called MULTI from the company Green Hills for embedded real time
systems. It would be nice if we could get CMake to generate the necessary files
so that we can compile and debug with that IDE/compiler.

Unfortunately, the compiler requires a license. Also, the project files are a
proprietary human-readable format. They end in .gpj and set the include paths,
compiler flags, other .gpj's, and source files.

Issue History
Date Modified    Username       Field                    Change