[cmake-developers] LZMA support

Daniel Pfeifer daniel at pfeifer-mail.de
Wed Jul 30 15:42:56 EDT 2014

> On 07/23/2014 10:43 AM, Brad King wrote:
> > I've merged the topic to 'next' for testing, but without the CPack
> > or ExternalProject pieces.  Likely some more portability fixes
> > will be required after testing on the dashboard.  Once that is clean
> > I will add the other changes again on top of the revised topic.
>
> This is all now in master as of commit 6370c90f.  I've updated
> issues 13072, 13515, 14504, and 14519 accordingly.

Great!

I think we should add packaging options like 'CPACK_BINARY_7Z' to
'Modules/CPack.cmake'.
Maybe the options should be reordered alphabetically, to make it obvious
where to add new package generators.

By the way: CPACK_BINARY_IFW should be added to the 'mark_as_advanced' list
too.

cheers, Daniel