[cmake-developers] [Review Request] Topic CMakePackageConfigHelpers_build_tree

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Wed Jul 30 09:32:46 EDT 2014

On 07/28/2014 11:07 AM, Daniele E. Domenichelli wrote:
> I applied the changes you requested to the documentation, rebased, and
> merged to next for testing.

Thanks.  While reviewing the commits in 'next' again I realized
that assuming paths are relative to CMAKE_BINARY_DIR may not be
correct.  Some projects may be nested inside others, and the
CMAKE_BINARY_DIR may not be the proper location for a nested
project.  Instead the BUILD_TREE option should be followed by
another argument specifying the base for relative paths, i.e.
the in-build-tree prefix.