[cmake-developers] CPack IFW generator

Konstantin Podsvirov konstantin at podsvirov.pro
Wed Jul 23 04:38:38 EDT 2014

Update as of July 23, available!

17.07.2014, 12:04, "Konstantin Podsvirov" <konstantin at podsvirov.pro>:
> Hello fans of CMake and Windows!
>
> I want to present the online installer CMake for 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows.
>
> And immediately the binaries:
>
> http://ifw.podsvirov.pro/cmake/cmake-master-windows-32bit-online.exe
>
> http://ifw.podsvirov.pro/cmake/cmake-master-windows-64bit-online.exe
>
> The installer will install CMake from an online repository and create shortcuts in the start menu.
> The composition of the labels is the same as that of the NSIS installer.

If you have already used these installers then just click "Start Menu -> CMake -> Uninstall" , then click "Update components" and click "Next" ...

Added new features CPack IFW generator.
Now you can specify one or more license file for a group of components or for a particular component.

As before the source code is available here:
http://git.podsvirov.pro/?p=cmake/cpackifwgenerator.git;a=summary

HTML version of the documentation is available here:
http://ifw.podsvirov.pro/cmake/doc/cmake-3.0/html

Note the documentation of the module CPackIFW:
http://ifw.podsvirov.pro/cmake/doc/cmake-3.0/html/module/CPackIFW.html

Download the source code and collect it yourself or use installers for Windows or Linux http://ifw.podsvirov.pro/cmake).

If there is a need to create an online installers with the possibility of renewal for Linux, then contact me and I will make them.

Encouraged to read and test the code and share their comments.

My purpose here to CPack IFW generator became a part of the project CMake!!!

(Sorry for my English, I use a translator)

Regards,
Konstantin Podsvirov