[cmake-developers] [patch] install cfbundles as directory

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Wed Jul 9 11:09:01 EDT 2014

On 07/09/2014 09:40 AM, Tim Blechmann wrote:
> cfbundles are currently not installed as directory, but the binary from
> Contents/MacOS is directly installed to the destination.
>
> attached patch fixes the issue.

Thanks.

I do not understand this line:

> +      std::string targetNameBase = targetName.substr(0, targetName.find_first_of("/"));

Why do we need to look for the first slash?

Also, look earlier in that function for the blocks starting in:

      // Handle OSX Bundles.
      if(this->Target->IsAppBundleOnApple())

and

    else if(this->Target->IsFrameworkOnApple())

Those cases do special handling for the post-installation tweaks.
Is something similar needed here?