[cmake-developers] CPack IFW генератор

Konstantin Podsvirov konstantin at podsvirov.pro
Thu Jul 17 03:57:59 EDT 2014

Hello fans of CMake and Windows!

I want to present the online installer CMake for 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows.

And immediately the binaries:

http://ifw.podsvirov.pro/cmake/cmake-master-windows-32bit-online.exe

http://ifw.podsvirov.pro/cmake/cmake-master-windows-64bit-online.exe

The installer will install CMake from an online repository and create shortcuts in the start menu.
The composition of the labels is the same as that of the NSIS installer.

But there is a difference: the Uninstaller allows not only to delete it may update CMake.

The content of the installed package matches the 'master' branch source code + the CPack IFW generator.

CMake well done: he build and package himself :-)

I don't promise daily updates, but once a week I'll try to put a fresh build.

Regards,
Konstantin Podsvirov