[cmake-developers] Avoid installing Sphinx html build files

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Tue Jan 28 11:58:46 EST 2014

On 01/28/2014 11:43 AM, Stephen Kelly wrote:
> Brad King wrote:
>
>>>  /home/stephen/dev/prefix/qtbase/kde/doc/cmake-2.8.12/html/_sources/*
>>
>> Those are for the "Show Source" links on each page.
>
> I don't think that's valuable. I'd just remove the link.

It's also for the search page:

 http://sphinx-doc.org/config.html#confval-html_copy_source
 "If this config value is set to False, the JavaScript search
  function will only display the titles of matching documents,
  and no excerpt from the matching contents."

> Alternatively, consider something like the no-duplicate-install-doc-src
> topic in my clone instead.

We can't reference the source tree for redistributable docs.