[cmake-developers] RFC: add version to project() call

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Mon Jan 27 13:43:07 EST 2014

On 01/24/2014 08:13 PM, Stephen Kelly wrote:
> Simply look at the existing docs in Help/manual in particular, and do what
> they do. I hesitate to be specific about what is missing in your topic in
> case that limits what you look for, but 'Link to variables' etc.

As an example of the formatting I went ahead and cleaned up
the project() command and related variable documentation:

 Help: Cleanup project() command and variable documentation
 http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=73019d66

Alex, please read through it as an example and to check that
the documentation is still correct for your new feature.