[cmake-developers] Generators and Extra Generators

Ben Boeckel ben.boeckel at kitware.com
Tue Jan 7 14:24:31 EST 2014

On Tue, Jan 07, 2014 at 18:42:37 +0100, Stephen Kelly wrote:
> Is that all that's needed, do you think?

Well, it handles the commands required at least. Adding keys to the
objects for targets and output file(s) would be the next step I'd think
if IDE developers are amenable to using it. It's simple enough that
ninja itself could even dump it out. I don't know how crazy it should
get though; you'd be getting pretty close to ninja rules files
themselves after too much time.

--Ben