[cmake-developers] Preparing for CMake 3.0.0-rc1

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Mon Jan 27 14:01:14 EST 2014

Hi Folks,

We're past the 2014-01-15 target date for CMake 3.0 on the issue
tracker roadmap so it is time to prepare the first release candidate.
I will now feature-freeze master in preparation for the release.

Currently the open topics in 'next' on the stage are:

* AddVersionToProjectCommand at commit 73019d66

* fix-Qt-autogen at commit 6ed3d686

I plan to see these through to 'master' and then prepare 3.0.0-rc1.
No other new features will be accepted prior to the release.