[cmake-developers] [Generator] Android.mk

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Fri Feb 28 15:22:32 EST 2014

On 02/28/2014 03:17 PM, Vince Harron wrote:
> I would also like to see a generator for NSight Tegra sln/vcproj files.
> Do you foresee any problems with that?

Not currently, though I'm not familiar with those tools.

The VS generators have a factory mechanism to compute the set of available
generators (e.g. for WinCE platforms) based on the installed tools on the
host.  That could be extended to detect when this plugin is available.

Are there fundamental differences in these project files?  Do they just
look like normal project files plus some custom property settings?