[cmake-developers] Review request: use PKG_CONFIG

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Thu Feb 27 10:42:33 EST 2014

On 02/26/2014 04:09 PM, Christoph Grüninger wrote:
> hopefully my last try:
> https://github.com/gruenich/CMake/commit/60de7f7fd5362580ada234a0513284d08a47519e

Thanks.  I've merged a slightly tweaked version to 'next':

 FindPkgConfig: Prefer PKG_CONFIG to find pkg-config (#13175)
 http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=c53b5cd2

for testing and updated the issue tracker entry.

> Can I stick to send you contributions by GitHub?

CONTRIBUTING.rst requests that you use "git format-patch" and
send them here.  If that is not comfortable for you then Github
pull requests are okay for small changes that do not require
broad-audience discussion.