[cmake-developers] Review request: use PKG_CONFIG

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Mon Feb 24 10:58:50 EST 2014

On 02/23/2014 05:30 PM, Christoph Grüninger wrote:
> would you mind to review a patch? I try to fix issue 13175
> and use, if set, PKG_CONFIG as the pkg-config executable.

Thanks for working on this.

> You can find my patch at GitHub:
> https://github.com/gruenich/CMake/compare/use-pkg_config

I added come comments on

 https://github.com/gruenich/CMake/commit/d9de87ca4a6d21b4137101725dce1eef416eae05

> I am not sure whether I should update the documentation.

Yes, I think it should mention the behavior w.r.t. the environment.

> By the way, were can I find how to build the documentation?

Turn on SPHINX_MAN and/or SPHINX_HTML while building CMake.
You need to have sphinx-build installed.