[cmake-developers] Objective-C support

Steve Wilson stevew at wolfram.com
Fri Feb 14 17:14:23 EST 2014

On Mavericks (OS X 10.9) there are two STL implementations: libstdc++ and libc++.   I’m adding support for Objective-C++ and on Mavericks it matters which C++ library is used for linking.   Is there a standard mechanism already in place for handling the difference in CMake.   I checked for the -stdlib command line flag in the sources, but didn’t find it anywhere.    Or put it another way, do we require users to decide themselves with STL implementation  to use?