[cmake-developers] push of LinkOptionsCommand topic branch

Stephen Kelly steveire at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 17:56:09 EST 2014

Steve Wilson wrote:

> I have implemented all the suggestions from the list below (modulo number
> 5 which needs more input from others).   I have pushed the new branch to
> stage.

Great, thanks! I looked through it and the division among the commits looks
good to me now.

There are a few things I'd like to touch up a bit. How comfortable are you
with git? Would it cause problems for you if I force push your branch, or
would you know how to handle that? Do you have further local changes?