[cmake-developers] push of LinkOptionsCommand topic branch

Steve Wilson stevew at wolfram.com
Tue Feb 4 15:13:35 EST 2014

Ok, I’ve pushed the new changes.

8) One of the reasons I didn't add LINK_OPTIONS before was that I didn't
know whether it should accept "--no-undefined" or "-Wl,--no-undefined", or
both. Is the latter compiler-driver-specific? Is that irrelevant because the
link option is tool specific anyway?

Forgot to answer this question.

I think that that diff between —no-undefined/-Wl,—no-undefined is mostly irrelevant because
the option is tool specific.    What is less clear is how to go about changing the default
tool for the linker.