[cmake-developers] [CMake 0014773]: Fix bug Boost_FOUND could be false when version specified and using -GNinja

Mantis Bug Tracker mantis at public.kitware.com
Wed Feb 26 05:58:24 EST 2014

The following issue has been SUBMITTED.
Reported By:                Derek Chow
Assigned To:
Project:                    CMake
Issue ID:                   14773
Category:                   Modules
Reproducibility:            always
Severity:                   minor
Date Submitted:             2014-02-26 05:58 EST
Last Modified:              2014-02-26 05:58 EST
See https://gitorious.org/cmake/cmake/commit/accd042 on related fix.

The problem comes into play when we specify the Ninja generator (-GNinja) and
CMake whilst it wraps around my MSVC90 compiler, CMake doesn't initialise the
MSVC90 variable so the above fix doesn't quite help.

Given ninja support is "experimental" I'm not sure this is a bug (whether the
MSVC90 variable should be set if ninja is wrapping MSVC90) so marked this issue
as minor/low priority whilst I use the boost_COMPILER workaround).

Issue History
Date Modified    Username       Field                    Change