[cmake-developers] Volunteering to maintaining FindJNI and FindJava

Graham Markall graham at opengamma.com
Wed Feb 19 10:27:40 EST 2014

Hi,

I noticed that FindJNI and FindJava have recently become unmaintained:
http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake:Module_Maintainers#List

I care about these modules a lot, as we use CMake for building our Java
native libraries and the interfacing Java code across Linux, Windows, and
Mac OS X at OpenGamma.

I've previously contributed a couple of patches to CMake, for UseJava
(#13028) and Fortran compiler support on Darwin (#14249). I already have a
MantisBT account (gmarkall) and CDash account.

I would like to volunteer to maintain FindJava and FindJNI - would this be
acceptable?

Many thanks,
Graham Markall.