[cmake-developers] Which binaries should be required in FindLATEX?

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Tue Dec 23 04:40:39 EST 2014

On 12/22/2014 6:29 PM, Christoph Grüninger wrote:
> please find attached a new patch following your latest suggestions.

Thanks.

> I'd like to have lower case components but I dislike mixed-cased
> variable names. The latter feeling is stronger.

Mixed-case variable names are quite common in CMake APIs,
especially when dealing with components like this, but
I don't have a strong feeling either way on this.

However, the _FOUND variables are not cache entries so they
do not need to appear in mark_as_advanced.

> -find_package_handle_standard_args(Latex
> +find_package_handle_standard_args(LATEX

Good catch.  The capitalization should match the name of the
find module.  This was a mistake in the original FPHSA change
for FindLATEX.