[cmake-developers] CMake 3.1 Android - generator expressions and output names

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Wed Dec 17 11:20:16 EST 2014

On 12/17/2014 09:22 AM, Dmitry Polyanitsa wrote:
> adds ANDROID_API_MIN/CMAKE_ANDROID_API_MIN which will allow you
> to set the Min Android API Level in your projects.

Thanks.  I've applied the patch and merged for testing:

 Add 'ANDROID_API_MIN' target property to set Android Target MIN API
 http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=eeaa25e5

This will be available in the next nightly binaries that appear here:

 http://www.cmake.org/files/dev/?C=M;O=D

We're long past the freeze for 3.1 features so this will be in 3.2.