[cmake-developers] CMake 3.1 Android - generator expressions and output names

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Tue Dec 16 08:29:38 EST 2014

On 12/16/2014 06:58 AM, Dmitry Polyanitsa wrote:
>> 3.0r4 has added a popup when opening the solution in Visual Studio
>> stating that the project files generated needs to be upgraded.
>
> I'm sure I've submitted a patch for this – please try updating CMake

IIUC the patch was this one:

 VS: Change Nsight Tegra 2.0 Project Revision Number from 8 to 9
 http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=bb3c87f1

and is available in 3.1.0-rc3.

However, CMake cannot predict future version numbers, so it writes
a "NsightTegraUpgradeOnceWithoutPrompt" element into the project file.
Nsight Tegra is supposed to upgrade such projects without any popup.