[cmake-developers] [update]: CPack IFW generator

Konstantin Podsvirov konstantin at podsvirov.pro
Tue Aug 12 14:57:48 EDT 2014

Hello dear developers, and of course Brad!

11.08.2014, 18:38, "Brad King" <brad.king at kitware.com>:
> After some fixes for nightly testing this is now in 'master'...

Thank you that my small contribution is now available for the rest :-)

>> FYI, if you were to start a new branch and base your changes
>> off the upstream version instead of merging it then I would
>> not have to keep squashing away your history as much.
>
> Something like this:
>
> git checkout-b cpack-ifw-updates 2fdd5d88

Thanks for the hints.

The branch with the changes:
http://git.podsvirov.pro/?p=kitware/cmake.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/cpack-ifw-updates

Update for the last week in one commit:
http://git.podsvirov.pro/?p=kitware/cmake.git;a=commit;h=5ee02291d0c4dde21a4ecb513dd69cbb0157ddf6

I hope that soon these changes will be accepted.

Regards,
Konstantin Podsvirov