[cmake-developers] Patch: Detect Fujitsu compilers

Erik Lindahl erik.lindahl at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 12:49:38 EDT 2014

Hi Bill,

Would have loved to, but unfortunately we can't even test our own code (Gromacs) automatically on K. Still, we do test things every few months, so we'll contribute new patches if we find anything that breaks.

... and I just realized I have a patch for the openMP flag too that I'll post later today.

Cheers,

Erik

Erik Lindahl <erik.lindahl at scilifelab.se>
Professor of Biophysics