[cmake-developers] How to get a nightly build process going.

dev dev at cor0.com
Sat Aug 30 11:20:11 EDT 2014

So some time ago I tried, over and over, to get cmake to build on a
Solaris server and needless to say it was a fairly frustrating
experience. There seems to be GNIisms and GCCisms built in as well as
other non-portable problems. Therefore I want to get a nightly build
going and perhaps work on some of these issues to clean up portability.

So then, what would be the first step in this process?

dev