[cmake-developers] [CMake 0015061]: Cannot build ITK Insight using CMake 3.0

Mantis Bug Tracker mantis at public.kitware.com
Wed Aug 6 03:35:11 EDT 2014

The following issue has been SUBMITTED.
Reported By:                Tünde Szilágyi
Assigned To:
Project:                    CMake
Issue ID:                   15061
Category:                   CMake
Reproducibility:            always
Severity:                   minor
Date Submitted:             2014-08-06 03:35 EDT
I have downloaded and decompressed ITK Insight and CMake. I have deliberately
built the following directory tree:

C:/ITK/Build
C:/ITK/Source (contains the ITK Insight files)
C:/ITK/CMake (contains the CMake files including the CMake GUI)

In the CMake GUI the following settings are put:

Where is the source code: C:/ITK/Source
Where to build the binaries: C:/ITK/Build

To build ITK Insight the CONFIGURE button is pressed.

The error message that appears on the screen is:
"Error in configuration process, project files may be invalid"

I have attached the error log file. Perhaps not the right compiler is used?

Steps to Reproduce:
This is on my system and I cannot guarantee to be able to reproduce it on a
different system.

Additional Information:
I have attached the error log file generated.

Issue History
Date Modified    Username       Field                    Change