[cmake-developers] [Review Request] Topic CMakePackageConfigHelpers_build_tree

Daniele E. Domenichelli daniele.domenichelli at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 09:59:26 EDT 2014

Hello Brad,

On 30/07/14 15:32, Brad King wrote:
> Thanks.  While reviewing the commits in 'next' again I realized
> that assuming paths are relative to CMAKE_BINARY_DIR may not be
> correct.  Some projects may be nested inside others, and the
> CMAKE_BINARY_DIR may not be the proper location for a nested
> project.  Instead the BUILD_TREE option should be followed by
> another argument specifying the base for relative paths, i.e.
> the in-build-tree prefix.

I updated the CMakePackageConfigHelpers_build_tree with the requested
changed, I'm not sure how to handle this, since the branch is already
merged in next, so I added 2 commits that can be squashed to the
previous ones:

  http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=stage/cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=fcdb23e0
  http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=stage/cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=77e64799

Can you please review the changes and tell me if I can merge them to next?

Thanks.

Cheers,
 Daniele