[cmake-developers] [ANNOUNCE] CMake 3.0-rc4 now ready for testing!

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Tue Apr 22 13:00:32 EDT 2014

On 04/22/2014 11:55 AM, Tim Blechmann wrote:
> i wonder, why did 90e22f8f713c not make it into rc4? it is a bug fix for
> the osx bundle generator, while the patch itself is trivial, the bug is
> a showstopper for me ... so it would be great if it can make it into rc4.

Normally release candidates only get changes needed to fix bugs in new
features, regressions from previous CMake releases, or environmental
changes such as support for a new Visual Studio update.  Any other
changes, even bug fixes, have a risk of adding a new regression from
a previous release candidate.

This fix was none of the above.  Still, this particular change has a
very low risk of adding a regression so I've rebased it and merged
to the 'release' branch:

 OS X: Fix Info.plist placement in a CFBundle
 http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=149ce5db

It will be in the next candidate.