[cmake-developers] cmake building from source with travis-ci (osx host)

Andras Csizmadia andras at vpmedia.hu
Fri Apr 11 08:59:37 EDT 2014

Hi,

I would like to build CMake from source for a customized toolchain using
Travis-CI, but I can't solve the following issue (or related to that):

"CMake Error at Utilities/cmlibarchive/CMakeLists.txt:316
(CHECK_HEADER_DIRENT):

Unknown CMake command "CHECK_HEADER_DIRENT"."

I've experienced this with different versions of CMake source code -
also on Windows host using Cygwin,
but an update to the latest source to git/master resolved it on
Windows+cygwin side.
Anyways with travis-ci on macosx it's still not working.

You can check out the whole log file here:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/archive.travis-ci.org/jobs/22760491/log.txt

Any pointers?

Best Regards,
Andrew Csizmadia