[cmake-developers] Targets for FindGTK2.cmake

Daniele E. Domenichelli daniele.domenichelli at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 12:20:32 EDT 2013

On 25/09/13 17:01, Brad King wrote:
> On 09/25/2013 09:21 AM, Daniele E. Domenichelli wrote:
>> I noticed that on some builds, all the tests for GTK2Targets suddenly
>> disappeared:
>>
>> londinium.kitware: http://open.cdash.org/viewTest.php?buildid=3039037
>> TheGibson.kitware: http://open.cdash.org/viewTest.php?buildid=3039001
>>
>> Is it my fault or if they were explicitly disabled?
>
> Didn't you change the tests to be conditional on certain dependencies
> existing?

Yes, but at least GTK2_GLIB_FOUND should be true and the GTK2::glib
target should be created, since it doesn't have dependencies, and
GTK2_FOUND should be true since GTK2Components.* tests are executed...
Therefore I was expecting at least the GTK2Targets.glib to be executed,
but I don't see it.
Anyway let's wait until tomorrow and check the new dashboard after my
last changes!

Cheers,
 Daniele